In general, the biggest secret of looking for women is our healthy looking hair. The secret of having healthy looking hair goes through the treatments we will apply to your hair. Women with oily hair have definitely sought solutions to alleviate these troubles.
Our scalp produces between 2-4 grams of oil every day. This oil produced by the hair naturally nourishes the scalp and positively affects the strengthening of the hair. In fact, oiling our hair is known as a natural condition. If there is an external lubrication of the oil produced by your scalp, you will face the scalp problem. Then you will be asked what should be done for oily hair.
Quickly oiled hair will make you uneasy and at the same time they will have difficulty giving you the shape you want. The first thing that those looking for a solution for oily hair should pay attention is not to wash the hair frequently. Frequent washing hair will cause oiling more quickly. This is not a solution. You can try herbal remedies for quickly oiled hair. Thanks to these masks you will apply to your hair, you will be able to eliminate the problem of greasing your hair.
Apple Cider Vinegar
The most effective and natural solution to get rid of oily hair is known as apple cider vinegar. Its light acidic structure and pH level make it compatible with the hair, making vinegar the number one choice for solution to oily hair. Because apple cider vinegar has a very strong effect for oily hair, it also has properties that give hair a shiny appearance and reduce hair loss.
- 1 cup of water
- 2-3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- First, add two to three tablespoons of vinegar in a glass of water.
- Wash your hair with your special shampoo.
- Then, rinse your hair with your apple cider vinegar juice.
- After waiting a few minutes, rinse your hair with cold water again.
- You can do this 2 or 3 times a week.
The most commonly used area of the aloe vera plant is the skin. It can solve all problems on the skin in a short time. From spotting to blackheads, it is possible to overcome every problem with aloe vera. For this reason, we see that aloe vera is used in most cosmetic products. Added to moisturizing creams, skin lotions, shower gel or bath foams, aloe vera provides tremendous benefits for the skin. All research has shown that aloe vera gel is the best moisturizer for the skin. This feature also applies to our hair. You can use aloe vera mask for oily hair.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel
- 1 glass of shampoo
- After adding lemon juice and aloe vera gel into a glass of shampoo, apply the mixture you have made to your hair, so that it can also feed your scalp.
- Then wash your hair and rinse with cold water.
- You should apply it regularly.
- If it remains from the mixture you made, you can keep it in the refrigerator and use it again.
Oily hair is a condition that has become a problem for many people. Maybe you can have oily hair due to many reasons. To prevent this, lavender cure will be a healthy and natural choice. Lavender prevent oily hair and at the same time, give your hair liveliness and shine.
- Half a liter of water
- Dry lavender
- After putting two tablespoons of lavender plants in half a liter of water, leave on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Then strain it to make lavender smeared on our hair.
- The cure is at least half an hour in your hair and it does not require you to wash it immediately. Because the scent of the lavender flower is truly exquisite
Yogurt and Egg
Yogurt will be the biggest savior for over oily hair. Yogurt has a controlling feature for oily scalp. When combined with the egg, which is very useful when you eat it, you will cleanse your hair with a very beautiful mask and make it look strong. All you have to do is mix these two together. The most known solution is yogurt and egg mask for oily hair.
The mask you will make from the mixture of egg, which is one of the sources of healing yogurt and vitamin D, will be the ointment of your oily hair. In addition, the proteins in the egg will contribute to strengthening your hair. You will get shiny hair while saying goodbye to your oily hair.
- 2-3 tablespoons of nonfat yogurt
- 1 egg
- First, wash your hair beautifully.
- After washing, apply the yogurt and egg mixture to the bottom of your hair when your hair becomes moist.
- After waiting the mixture for half an hour, rinse your hair with warm or cold water.
Banana, potassium, carbohydrate, calcium, iron, magnesium minerals, vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 and vitamin C is a very useful fruit for both skin and hair.
Banana strengthens hair, restores the natural elasticity of your hair, minimizes hair breakage and repairs damaged hair with potassium content. It is also a great moisturizer for your hair with natural oils and approximately 75% water content. It also helps normalize oily hair.
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- First, pass the banana through the blender and then crush it well with a fork.
- Then complete a mixture by adding a tablespoon of honey.
- Start the mixture you get from the bottom of your hair to the end parts and feed it all over for about 20 minutes.
- Then rinse your hair with warm water.
- You can apply this hair mask twice a week.
Thyme and Rosemary
This mixture, which is considered as one of the most precise solutions to get rid of oily hair, prevents your lubrication by refreshing your hair follicles. It doesn’t make much effort. The mixture of these two plants will be a very successful solution for removing excess oil from your hair.
- A pinch of dried rosemary
- One teaspoon of thyme
- Put a pinch of dried rosemary and a teaspoon of thyme in a glass of water, add the clean water that you boiled on.
- Then let it steep for 10 minutes like this.
- Strain the brewed water and separate the rosemary and thyme grains from the water.
- Put the water you get in the spray bottle and apply it to all of your hair.
- Rinse the mixture you have left on your hair for 20-30 minutes and repeat this regularly once or twice a week. You will notice that after your first application, you started to get positive results.
Baking soda cleanses the scalp and prevents the hair from smelling and oily. Many people get their hair oiled quickly due to the harsh conditions of the city life and air pollution. The use of baking soda at this point helps many people and extends the lubrication time of the hair a little. Carbonate at the same time prevents bad smell in the hair.
As we get acquainted with baking soda and see different usage areas, we think that we all met with the same opinion, there is no problem in the world that it did not improve or solve. Aside from exemption, baking soda is also one of the ingredients that are good for the oil problem in the hair. The most useful solution is baking soda for oily hair.
- 3 parts of water and 1 part of carbonate
- Prepare your materials with 1 part carbonate in 3 parts of water.
- Then mix the water and carbonate well and transfer them to a spray bottle.
- Pre-wet your hair thoroughly with clean water and then absorb this carbonated water mixture.
- Soak the carbonated water you spread from the scalp to the ends all over your hair for 3-4 minutes and then rinse your hair.
- By doing this application 2-3 times a week, you can get precise results in about 1 month.
Although it is not known, black tea is actually one of the ones we have with us in the fight against oily hair. This time we will brew teas for our hair, such as those we love to drink and that we do not miss. Another product that can be useful for people with oily hair problems is black tea.
- 2 tablespoons of tea in a glass of water
- Adjust the amount of ingredients to 2 cups of black tea in 1 cup of water.
- Then add black tea to boiling water and continue boiling in this way for 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea leaves and place the brew in a separate bowl and let it warm a little.
- Then apply this demi by rubbing it from the bottom to the hair, so wait 10 minutes and rinse your hair. You can make this application twice a week, and you can evaluate the teas that you can not brew or drink for this method.