In hot weather, cold drinks are most preferred to replace and refresh the fluid lost by the body. The healthiest way to cool off on hot summer days is through drinks prepared using fresh fruit and mineral water. You can prepare your drinks by helping to maintain the electrolyte balance in the body, to cool off, to create delicious and healthy drinks options and to be more meticulous about sugar.
The warming of the weather increases the demand for cold drinks. Healthy cooling suggestions on hot summer days will be very helpful. Those who prefer sugary and acidic cold drinks can get unnecessary energy, while at the same time, they can harm their bodies with liquids without nutritional value.
Pointing out the harm of alcohol in the summer, alcohol makes the body absorb a high amount of water during its digestion. For this reason, it is one of the drinks that should not be preferred on hot summer days when the need for liquid is high. In hot weather, plenty of water should be consumed first, there are some beverage recipes that can be consumed in hot weather.
Of course, you don’t have to be deprived of these cool drinks to lose weight or maintain your weight. You can easily consume the beverages that you prepared by using the right amount of food. If you want to lose weight but want to drink cold drink you can drink non sugar cold drinks.Here are the recipes of healthy cold drinks.
It is a beverage recipe that you can easily make at home and find every
- 2 glasses of water
- 1 shake green tea
- 1 lemon zest
- 2 lemon juice
- Cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Boil the water with the grated lemon peel and cinnamon for 1-2 minutes.
- Then turn off the bottom, add the green tea and let it steep for 3-5 minutes.
- After brewing, take the tea out and let it cool.
- When cool, strain and squeeze lemon juice. Add and mix the honey and cool in the fridge. You can consume it by serving with ice cubes.
Iced Turkish Coffee
The benefits of plain coffee, which we normally consume, do not end with counting. So how can we make it better to drink Turkish coffee in these hot weather?
- 2 Turkish coffee cups cooked,
- chilled Turkish coffee,
- half a glass of cold milk (those with gas complaints may prefer lactose free),
- 4-5 molds of ice, 1 dry palm.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and grind, especially until dates are completely broken.
- This recipe especially appeals to Turkish coffee lovers and helps to avoid the desire for dessert in a healthy way, thanks to the light sweetness that the date will give.
- 15 strawberries,
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt,
- 1 glass of ice cube,
- 1 teaspoon of honey on request.
- Separate the strawberries from their stems and place them in a tray so that they do not touch each other.
- Freeze in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Leave the yogurt in the freezer for half an hour.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and run the blender until it is completely disintegrated.
- You can add more ice until you reach the desired consistency.
- You can also add honey if desired.
- Strawberry has many beneficial effects from heart health to skin health with its high antioxidant content.
- 400 g watermelon (separated from the seeds),
- ½ lemon juice, ice
- Put the watermelon and lemon juice separated from the seeds into the blender, run the blender at medium intensity until it is completely liquid.
- Serve with crushed ice. 92 percent of watermelon is made up of water, which helps to meet the increasing fluid need in the summer months.
- At the same time, thanks to its rich mineral content, it ensures that the minerals lost in sweat in the summer are taken back into the body.
Pineapple and Ginger Drink
- 1 whole pineapple (peeled but do not throw away the hard part in the center),
- 50 grams of fresh ginger,
- lemon juice or 1 lime juice,
- 400 ml of water,
- Blend pineapple and ginger into a completely fine puree.
- Then strain it with a strainer.
- Make sure all the water is drained by crushing the pulp in the strainer with the back of the spoon.
- Add the juice of limon lemon or 1 lime.
- Add water on it.
- You can decrease or increase the water to be added according to your taste.
- Serve cold. If you wish, you can add some of the puree that you have strained to the beverage you prepared and enrich the fiber content of the beverage.
- 1 cucumber,
- 10 sprigs of mint,
- 1 liter of water.
- Chop 1 cucumber into the ring, extract the mint leaves from the branches.
- Add cucumber and mint leaves to 1 liter of water and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Serve with fresh mint leaves and ice while serving the next day.
- Thanks to the antioxidant of fucetin in cucumber, it helps in protecting brain cells.
Soda with Peach
- 2 fragrant peaches,
- mis lime lemon,
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh rosemary,
- 2 bottles of mineral water.
- Puree 1 peach and squeeze mis lime into it.
- Chop the other peach into cubes.
- Add mash and chopped peaches to the glasses.
- Pour the soda over it.
- Serve with ice and fresh rosemary sprigs.
- Thanks to the phosphor it contains, peach is effective in strengthening bone and dental health along with calcium.
Buttermilk with Bacil
- 400 g yogurt,
- 10-15 leaves of fresh basil,
- Add yogurt and basil leaves to a rondina or blender.
- Blend the sweet basil leaves until completely broken.
- Add salt to your taste.
- To minimize salt consumption as much as possible, ayran yoghurt etc. you can sweeten foods and beverages in fresh or dried spices.
- As it can be understood from its purple color, Reyhan has a very high antioxidant content and thus, it shows anti-aging protection against cancer.
Coffee with Coconut
- 1 cup of black coffee
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Mix the plain coffee with coconut oil and vanilla, place it in the ice pan and let it freeze.
- You can pour the frozen coffee cubes into your glass and consume it by adding milk.
- You can also increase the feeling of freshness with fresh mint leaves.