A flat butt can result from a number of lifestyles, including sedentary jobs or activities that require you to sit for long periods of time. As you age, your folds may become flat and lose shape due to the decrease in the amount of fat in your hips. In order to have big and beautiful hips, first of all it is necessary to understand the reasons of hip flattening, find solutions and learn how to develop butt muscles.
In order to improve your appearance and improve your health in general, you need to add activity and movement to your life. Also, the more you move, the healthier you will be. In fact, strong butt muscles can help you develop a better posture, increase your mobility and prevent injuries and fractures. Elderly hip dislocations pose serious problems.
The hips are the largest muscles in our body, and therefore strengthening them is a smart move. Strong hips are important not only in everyday life, but also when carrying things or sitting at a desk all day.
Don’t worry because you don’t need too much to run the hips. You don’t even need to use weights.
You should do hip exercises twice a week to see the results. You will start to see the results in a month or two.
Do a mild to moderate cardio for 10 minutes before starting work. This can be a quick walk, jogging, biking or even dancing. It can be anything that will make you feel good and pump your blood. Create a mixture of 4-5 of the following studies and start applying.
Flat butt condition is a condition that occurs when your hip muscles are very weak and your hip flexors are too tight. This means they are not working as efficiently as needed.
Often the flattening of the hips is due to sitting for a long time, sleeping in the fetal position and repeated activities. Inadequate exercise and incorrect exercise can also cause the butt muscles to straighten.
Squat, one of the most standard hip exercises, is the perfect week for this. Start slowly and in a controlled manner, focus on doing it right, so aim your hip in the most efficient way.
- Standing upright, spread your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Bend your knees so that your back rests on a chair.
- Squeeze your stomach and tighten your hip muscles.
- Continue this move for a minute.
- Stay in a sitting position for 20 seconds during each movement.
- You can do this in several sets 10-15 times.
Reverse Leg Lift
The main point of lifting an effective reverse leg is to be able to isolate the hip during movement and make it lift the leg up.
- Lie face down on the floor, with your face bent in front of you, standing on your arms.
- Using your hips, lift your right leg off the ground, raise it as much as possible. Stretch your wrists during the movement.
- Go back to the top.
- Do 12 repetitions on this leg, and then change the leg. Make 3 sets in total.
Squat on Bending Knee
This movement targets the outer hip muscles and ensures a good appearance. The lower you squat, the more you will feel.
- Start with feet shoulder width apart and have your arms at your waist.
- Start by bending your knees and at this time throw your right leg to bow to the left.
- When your left butt is parallel to the ground, take power from your left heel and return to the starting position.
- Do this again 12 times and change the leg.
This movement not only runs the hips, it also requires balance.
- Take a big step forward with your right foot and distribute your weight evenly on your feet.
- Bend your knees and squat and stop when your right buttocks are parallel to the floor.
- Get up with power from your right foot, make 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
- Switch to the left foot and repeat.
Butt Lift in Bridge Movement
With this movement, you can work your saggy and relaxed butt muscles perfectly. Another way to have beautiful and big hips is to strengthen saggy and relaxed butt muscles. If you have excessive fat in this area, you should first get rid of them, then tighten and grow the muscles by developing them.
- For bridge movement, shape your hands on your back, your feet on the ground. Meanwhile, your butt is on the ground, be close to the ground.
- With your inverted bridge position, lift your butt, pull it up as far as you can and release it. In this movement, keep your butt pouring a little longer each time.
This movement is an ideal functional exercise and allows you to move better in daily life. It also strengthens the hips.
- Stand in front of a bench.
- Starting with the right foot, step into the self and gently strengthen with your left foot while keeping your weight on the right heel.
- Lower your left foot to the ground with your right foot on the support.
- Change leg after doing 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
Even if you don’t use weight, this movement will make your hips hurt the next day.
- Stand with both hands and two knees and your hands should be right under your shoulder, and your knees should be at waist level. Keep your neck normal and muscle your core muscles.
- Starting with the right leg, stretch your knee and stretch your right foot back, keeping your wrist flexible.
- Tighten your hips at the upper point and lower your leg to its starting position. Your waist should remain parallel to the ground during the movement.
- Do 12 to the right and then do the same to the left. Complete 3 sets.
With some cardio, some power training, the squat jack lets you get the benefit of both. Aim to squat lower each time you repeat.
- Stay standing, feet adjacent, and your arms tied together behind your head.
- Lightly bounce your feet out and squat immediately when they land on the floor and keep your arms as they are.
- Extend your legs and pull your foot back to the starting position, then jump right over again.
- Make 3 sets of 12 repetitions.