It is now very easy to have longer and thicker eyelashes by trying eyelash extension methods. With our eyelashes, which are one of the most important accessories of our face, we can make sense of our eyes and have a more pleasant appearance. Long and luscious eyelashes are one of the most important features of a beautiful face. They frame your eyes and are extremely useful for giving a second meaning to your enchanting face. However, not everyone can afford to have thick and long eyelashes. For this, we will talk about eyelash extension methods.
There are many eye products on the market such as mascaras and artificial eyelashes to lengthen eyelashes. These products can help you have long and thick lashes, but they can make your lashes weak and brittle. Instead of using these products, you can get longer eyelashes by trying the eyelash extension methods we will give you.
Here are what you can do at home to grow eyelashes and eyelash extension methods. Ingredients such as coconut oil and castor oil, vaseline nourish the roots of eyelashes and help your eyelashes grow. The only thing you need to pay attention to here is to apply these natural ingredients to clean eyelashes without make-up. In addition, eyelash extension methods can vary from person to person.
You can have long eyelashes by using castor oil. In addition to nourishing your eyelash roots, castor oil also strengthens your eyelashes.
Mixing coconut oil with castor oil can also help prevent infections. Also, adding vitamin E to this mixture accelerates the growth of the eyelashes by providing the fatty acids necessary to nourish your eyelashes.
- 1 tablespoon of castor oil
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- Add 1 tablespoon of castor oil to 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Add teaspoon of vitamin E oil.
- Stir well so that the three oils fit together.
- Wash your face and let all the makeup off your eyelashes first.
- Then add this mixture into an empty mascara bottle.
- Apply this mixture to your lashes as if you were applying mascara with a mascara brush.
This method allows you to get the desired results within a month. You can also use this mixture in your eyebrows.
Coconut oil helps your hair to grow as well as eyelash extension. Coconut oil is effective in providing nourishment to your eyelashes and stimulating hair growth. It is also antibacterial in nature that helps you avoid fungal infections on your eyelids and eyelashes.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 or 2 drops lavender essential oil
- Put 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a small bowl.
- Add 1 or 2 drops of lavender essential oil to coconut oil.
- Mix them well and your eyelash serum is ready to use.
- Remove all makeup and wash your face.
- Mix a clean mascara brush into the mixture and apply to your lashes.
- You can use the mixture for 4 to 5 weeks to get longer lashes.
Aloe vera is another useful ingredient to achieve longer lashes. Combined with castor oil and vitamin E, your eyelash serum is ready.
- 3 teaspoons aloe vera gel
- 1 dessert spoon castor oil
- ½ teaspoon vitamin E oil
- Put 3 teaspoons of aloe vera gel and 1 teaspoon of castor oil in a bowl.
- Add approximately teaspoon of vitamin E oil into it.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Dip a clean mascara brush into the mixture.
- Apply the mixture on the eyelashes and evenly cover your lashes with this mixture.
- Use every night after washing your face and removing makeup. You will see results within 6 weeks.
- You can also prepare a larger batch and store it in an airtight container in a cool place. The mixture can be stored for up to 6 months.
Vaseline is a beauty product that almost everyone uses. Vaseline will make it easier for you to have longer lashes in a few weeks.
How it applied?
- Dip your finger in petroleum jelly.
- Then apply Vaseline evenly to your lashes. Do not apply too much, as it can make your lashes heavier and break broken lashes may break.
- Apply this every night after washing your face and applying your makeup.
- You can have longer and thicker eyelashes in 10 weeks.
Natural extra virgin olive oil is rich in vitamins E and K and other antioxidants, making it a powerful tonic for beautiful hair and eyelashes. Applying olive oil to your eyelashes allows you to have brighter and longer eyelashes.
How is it applied?
- Wash your face and be sure to remove all makeup.
- Dip a clean mascara brush in extra virgin olive oil and rub it on your eyes.
- Apply this to your eyelashes every night before going to bed.
- You will get positive results within a month.
You can also use baby oil to lengthen your lashes. It does not contain harsh chemicals and helps your lashes to grow and moisturize.
How is it applied?
- Wash your face and remove all your makeup.
- Dip cotton in a baby oil.
- Apply generously to your lashes, starting from the base of the lashes.
- Repeat every night to get beautiful thick lashes in 4 to 5 weeks.
Some Tips for Growing Eyelashes
- Don’t stay long hours with eye makeup. Take care to remove your makeup
- Eat foods rich in protein and vitamins to provide nourishment to your hair, skin and eyelashes. Eating eggs, fish, beans and yogurt will be good for both your skin and your eyelashes.
- Soy protein also promotes eyelash and hair growth.
- Brushing your eyelashes with an eyebrow brush can also speed up the growth of your eyebrows.
- Massaging your eyelids and lash line daily can increase blood circulation and accelerate the growth of eyelashes.
- Applying green tea with a cotton ball to the eyelashes can also help your lashes grow.
- Water-resistant mascaras will prevent your lashes from growing as they dry.
- Always avoid applying mascara to the lashes and let them breathe.